Friday 15 October 2010

FUCK GIANT BIKES LIVERPOOL

so today i really needed an innertube and as the only place in central liverpool i went the giant store.
even though i hate the place more than terry dolan
they sold me a 29er tube because it was the only extra long valve, so i put it in after a struggle to put the tyre on and pump it up to around 90psi.
i then asked them for a 15mm spanner but they only had a 15mm cone spanner (classic idiot move)
so i put myfront wheel on turn round to give them the spanner and boom there goes my tyre then the director of the shop comes over and tells me to get out but i can have a refund
so i go outside take out my innertube and went back in the get my refund of £5
it ended up with me argueing with some complete idiot who cant ride a bike because hes and cunt and sells aluminium frames with bmx cranks

FUCK GIANT BIKE STENCIL AND STICKERS AVAILABLE SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment